The famous actor became a victim of lockdown, had to sell a car in Gardish

The famous actor became a victim of lockdown, had to sell a car in Gardish
Due to the ongoing lockdown in the country, people of almost every region are in crisis, more and more reports are coming from the film world almost every day.

The famous actor became a victim of lockdown, had to sell a car in Gardish
Share:
 

Special things
Actor Manas Shah has worked in "Hamari Devrani" and "Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman"
The actor said that nothing could be worse with this situation
Told me the last show "Hamari Bahu Silk" was not paid
Mumbai: Due to the ongoing lockdown in the country, people of almost every region are in crisis, more and more reports are coming from the film world every day. But earlier news was about the economic crisis of people like class of workers, technicians. Now the names of TV actors are coming out. Many actors have spoken of non-payment by the show producers.

Now the name of TV actor Manas Shah has come in this episode. Manas is going through a bad phase financially and has to sell his car due to lack of money. He has stated that he was forced to take this decision as he has not been paid for his last show "Hamari Bahu Silk".

He said, "This is the first time that I am facing such a challenging situation. I am in a big financial crisis. I had to sell my car to stay alive. I have to leave my rented house and go to my cousin in Lokhandwala Had to shift with brother. "


Regarding non-payment of dues, he said, "I started shooting on May 2, 2019, and the last shooting of the show was on November 5, 2019. We all have been paid only May 2019, which is officially But it was supposed to happen in September 2019. He too received it in October 2019. Since then nobody has received a single penny. "

Actors who have worked in shows like "Hamari Devarani" and "Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman" feel that nothing can be worse with this situation. Manas said, "I have to see my parents too. They are in my hometown Ahmedabad. My father has retired after serving in the bank for years."

Due to this pandemic, the shooting of the show has been stopped and their difficulties have increased.


He added, "This is a very bad situation, it is not only for me but for all the people working in this entertainment industry. So far we have not been paid for the past, there is no work in the present and the future. I do not know."

Post a Comment

0 Comments