With the help of Sonu Sood, Ladla reached home, now crying mother thanked me

With the help of Sonu Sood, Ladla reached home, now crying mother thanked me
Bollywood actor Sonu Sood has emerged as the messiah for the migrants these days, now a mother has shared an emotional video to thank Sonu Sood.

With the help of Sonu Sood, Ladla reached home, now crying mother thanked me- VIDEO
Photo courtesy: Video grab

 

New Delhi: Bollywood actor Sonu Sood has emerged as the messiah for expatriates these days, he is constantly helping migrant laborers and students in lockdown. Actor Sonu Sood has so far helped thousands of laborers and students to reach their homes amidst the corona virus and lockdown. Reactions and messages for people can be seen continuously on their social media walls. Now such a video is going viral in which a mother is thanking the actor for crying when she reaches her ladle's house.

Recently, when a student reached his home, his mother became very emotional and he thanked the actor Sonu Sood for being emotional. This video is now becoming fiercely viral on social media.


Let us tell you that a Twitter user named Manish had sought help from Sonu Sood to reach his home from Mumbai. The actor helped him on this. Now Manish has reached his home. At the same time, his mother is quite happy to see the son. Now Manish shared a video of his mother. In which she is giving emotional thanks to Sonu Sood.


In this viral video, Manish's mother is saying, 'Jo mera lal mein hai, what alphas should I thank you for. I do not own Alphas. My son is in front of me, when the sister ties a rakhi to her brother, she takes the gift of demand. But today my Sonu Bhai gave me the gift without asking, I can never forget this gift.

Now in response to this video, Sonu Sood has written, 'Mummy ji, I am very happy that I have been able to introduce a mother to her son. If you have luck, I will definitely come and eat your food.

Post a Comment

0 Comments