Neetu Kapoor wrote this touching poem in memory of Rishi Kapoor

Neetu Kapoor wrote this touching poem in memory of Rishi Kapoor
Each line of this poem is heart touching. After reading a few lines of her, her heart condition can be understood that she is feeling incomplete without her husband Rishi Kapoor.

Neetu Kapoor wrote this touching poem in memory of Rishi Kapoor



Poem posted by Neetu Singh in memory of Rishi Kapoor
Rishi Kapoor has passed for a whole month
Also shared her and Rishi Kapoor's picture on Instagram
New Delhi: One month has passed since Rishi Kapoor's death and Neetu Singh's grief can be gauged from several poems written by him. He has shared this poem on his Instagram. He shared this post with an old picture of himself and Rishi Kapoor. Each line of this poem is heart touching. After reading a few lines of her, her heart condition can be understood that she is feeling incomplete without her husband Rishi Kapoor.

On April 30, Rishi Kapoor took leave from this world. His daughter Riddhima had also posted a very emotional post on May 30, when he had gone from this world, while Neetu has also expressed her heart with this poem. Let me tell you that actor Ranveer Kapoor was also very close to Papa Rishi Kapoor, but his feelings are limited to his mind. He stays away from social media, so his mood cannot be easily known.






View this post on Instagram









"Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye Cheerio, here I go on my way with a cheer, not a tear, in your eye give me a smile, I can keep for a while in my heart while I'm away



Neetu shared a picture with her post on Instagram, in which both the couples are quite young. In the picture, Neetu and Rishi Kapoor carry jeans and shirt in the same color. Neetu Kapoor has written with this picture, "Give me good luck, you are saying goodbye to me, Cheers, now I am on my way, by giving me a smile instead of tears in your eyes, you also make me smile, whom I can save in my heart for a few moments. Neetu Singh's post has been liked by more than 2.5 lakh people so far.

Let me tell you that Riddhima Kapoor Sahani also shared an emotional post in memory of her father Rishi Kapoor, in which it was written that the Great Soul never dies. On the other hand, Bharat Sahani, husband of Rishi Kapoor's son-in-law, Riddhima Kapoor Saini, also wrote, remembering that, 'I will never forget the love you gave me. You taught me a lot in the little time I spent with you. I'm broke today. I do not have words Love you and you will miss so much God bless your soul, father.



"A Great Soul" by Maya Angelou "A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again. " We love you Papa

Post a Comment

0 Comments